Wednesday, June 02, 2010

This IS a great place!

We headed to "This is the place" last weekend. For living here for so long I cannot believe we have NEVER been there. We thought it would be a fun family night activity and learn more about pioneers!

The homes were really neat to look inside.

The girls LOVED washing the clothes....which is weird cuz I can't get any help with the laudry at home (:
Their FAV. was panning for gold. They each found a piece of gold. When they took it to the banker he traded it for $$. And then they traded their $$ for junk(icecream) at the mercantile store!

Torturing Bronson with her cone.....Nice Savannah!
Maybe someday Kendall will have front teeth! She had bubblegum icecream...I totally remember having that when I was a kid and I would save all the bubblegum....Kendall just ate it like candy!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Where is that? It looks like a lot of fun!

Dawn said...

It is in SLC by Hogal Zoo!!

Candis said...

Never been there before but it looks really cute! I miss bubble gum icecream. Good choice Kendall!