Monday, June 21, 2010

No Excuses

(Recent pic of Alan and I...YIKES)
You heard me right.....
I am done being pregnant.....
I am done nursing..................
I am done with school............
I am done with winter.

Looks like I am out of excuses, so I signed up for a boot camp and started today!
I am embarrassed how being pregnant and nursing a baby I can pack on the pounds, but I am aiming to lose 5% fat or 10 pounds in 8 weeks. Alan has a friend who runs a boot camp and you see results.
::If you want to join me let me know...misery loves company! Or if you have any great advice you are welcome to give it, I know alot of my friends and fam are super fit.

6 comments:

Liz said...

I don't see whatever you see in that picture. I think you look fabulous. I was just thinking, what a great picture of the two of you. But, good luck on your getting fit endeavors. I will be joining you very soon! Too bad we don't live closer or I could really join you!

Dawn said...

Liz- You are so fun you would be the PERFECT workout buddy! I am so excited to see you baby soon (:

CCC said...

I would love to do something like this. You will have to let me know more about it.
ccc (your b. basket friend)

Dawn said...

CCC-
Its a good thing I know who you are! Totally come with me, but I will probably hate you cuz you are so darn fit you will totally make me look bad (:
It's MWF I go at 6am...... I talk to you on thursday (:

Kyle/Michelle said...

I was thinking the same thing Liz did... you look fabulous!!! But good luck at boot camp. My sister did it and loved it!

Dawn said...

Thanks Michelle-
I will love it if I see RESULTS (: