Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Vaca/Reunion

Our first/last vacation this summer ended up being my family reunion! Boy has our family grown. This is not cousins or aunts and uncles. Just my parents and siblings! We had so much fun swimming, riding jet skies (our first time doing this), hot tubing, water parks, picnics, bbq's, bowling, rock climbing, and going to movies. It was alot to pack into a short trip but well worth it. We also meet my little brothers baby for the first time Elijah and he stole our hearts! Since the house was beyond packed Alan and I shared the bottom bunk of my parents bunk bed with Kendall on top bunk, Savannah on the floor, Reese in the toddler bed, and Bronson in the pack-n-play all in the same room! WHAT AN ADVENTURE! I have a zillion pics but here are just a few!
Grampa with Savannah, Kendall, and Bronson
All but 2 of the grand kids!
At the park with little sis Kiera, Bronson, Kar and Dad
Cute Elijah and Little brother Clay!

::Thanks to my parents for putting up with our crazy bunch and making it a super fun trip!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Wow you are fast! I love the pictures! It was a fun time and I feel like it went by too fast! It feels like June is almost over and its a blur. Hey, next time you come up the temperpedic bed will be awaiting......