Sunday, October 02, 2011

Our Pajama Sunday

 Coloring and doing crafts in their dress up clothes (they have pj's under them)
 Reese colored this picture...I thought she was inspired drawing a sun over them......I think kids know more than we think (:
 THE FAM
 How many kids can I carry up the mountain????
 Cute Kendall and below me and Hudson....and yes the carrier is covered with drool!
Our favorite Sunday is always General Conference.  Nothing beats hang out all day with my family and not getting READY! We loved having Kiera make us Dutch babies for breakfast, coloring and making crafts, and driving up the canyon for a hike!  Just 6 more months till we do it again.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cute family! Hudson is huge....love all those rolls. :)

Kyle/Michelle said...

I know, Conference is one of my most favorite things ever. Not much beats having church in your pjs! Cute pics!