Monday, October 24, 2011

Did I hear a niner...??





HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?????
9 things we LOVE about Savannah:
1-We love her silliness.  She makes up some crazy jokes (:
2-She love, love, loves, her little brothers.  She asks all the time if she can hold Hudson or if she could read stories to Bronson.
3-Her sisters are her best friends- They play together and get in trouble together.
4-She makes friends easily.  Some people mistake her for "shy", those people don't know her at all.
5-She is a whiz at reading, math, and spelling.  She loves to learn and it shows.
6-We love to craft, cook, and shop together.
7-I love the outfits that Savannah comes up with.  She loves to accessorize!!
8-I think she is musically talented and I love to hear her play piano (:
9-I love her smile....



 Bed head morning pancakes!!  Its my favorite picture that I take every year! The picture above is when she turned 5.


 Then on to the family party!!  She wanted a "yellow" party.  So we had yellow fuzzies (pineapple icecream and 7-up) and little lemon cheesecakes.
 Why is she trying to grow up so fast....9????  Already????


Don't worry....Savannah asked for these footed PJ's for her birthday. 
Now she will always be my baby....just a big one!!

1 comment:

maeg said...

Happy Birthday Miss Savannah!!!