Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prego Skier!

You heard me!  Skiing at 9 months pregnant.... I had a chance to go skiing with the YW in our ward.  And I thought...no big deal!  I still have 3 weeks before I deliver...I can do it!
That was until I put on my ski pants and could not zip them up......grrrrrrrrr
Alan GRACIOUSLY offered his ski pants and even though I looked like a marshmallow I wore them (:

I got a ton of laughs from all the girls but it was still fun.  I stuck to the easier trails but quickly realized why you don't see alot of pregnant skiers.  I had to pee after EVERY RUN!  The bumps were killing me, but I stuck it out and even though I looked completely ridiculous, I had a blast (: 

4 comments:

Liz said...

You are CRAZY!!!! :)

maeg said...

Good for you! I'm glad you didn't belly flop :-)

Kyle/Michelle said...

I agree with Liz, you are CRAZY!!! But such a good crazy! I couldn't even walk at 9 months pregnant, let alone ski! You are an amazing pregnant lady! Good job!

Dawn said...

I am not amazing...I just think, I better go while I can! Image the looks if I have to ski with a newborn strapped to me (: