Thursday, March 24, 2011

Interview with a 2 year old

 2 YEARS ago today.....Our lives completely changed!
 Now we have our very big boy Bronson who is  2

Name: BrOnSoN
Nickname:  Buddy
Age: 2
Weight: 30 lbs
Favorite food:  Anything he is not suppose to have....yogurt...cheese....you get the idea!  (Dairy IS NOT his friend).
Favorite thing to do:  Run really really fast, pretends like everyone is chasing him, play with electronics, push buttons, turn lights off and on as fast as he can before someone stops him, and laugh.
Favorite animal: His weasel.....I have no idea where it came from but he sleeps with it every night and calls it baby.
Favorite things to say- NO!, Set GO!, Roxy!, Reese-E!, nigh-night! BYE! Girls!  (can you tell which words I am yelling most of the day?)
Two things I LOVE about him:
He gives the best hugs and kisses!!
He either loves you or not!  He will go up to different people and turn around and back-up to them.  That means he likes you and wants you to hold him.  Others he will look down and not make eye contact with them.  That means......Stay away from  me!  I love that he is his own person even at 2 and so very different from the other 3.  He keeps me on my toes ALL day! 
He is SO easy to love and he has completely changed our lives (for the better) and we could not imagine not having our sweet boy....He has my heart for sure!


The party!!  This is his special birthday chair....complete with cute hat that he did not like (:
An BOY party has to have DIRT cups of course....they were super good....even with worms in them.


The girls decorated for his party and took alot of time making a banner for him!  What great sisters he has.
We luv u Buddy!

4 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

He's a cutie! I love the pictures too. Good job!

Emilee said...

AWE! Happy Birthday cute cute boy! I didn't realize how close he will be to baby brother. I can't wait to see the new baby and will pray it all goes well! Love you!

The Ray Reader said...

You are such a cute mom and do such cute things your kids will remember forever!! let me know when the little guy is here. If the kids wnat to come play to give you a rest we would love to have them come and play.

Dawn said...

Thanx Betsy! What GREAT neighbors we have!!