Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthday GIRLIE!!!! (picture overload)



Ready for earrings!!!








Reese had a super duper awesome Birthday!! 
We had our traditional pancake breakfast with candles to blow out!
Then on to her Birthday adventure....piercing her ears!  The girls and I headed to the mall where Reese picked out her earrings.  She had to choose the studs and they super cute flowers and pink flowers.  When the lady asked which ones she wanted she said the BIG DIAMOND!  She picked the biggest sparkly earring they had.  After a minute of trying to get her to choose the dainty little pink flower, she held her ground and we stuck with the big diamond.  Reese cried for about a second, then they showed her her sparkly earrings in the mirror and that was it!
She is so proud of them and tells everyone she knows about them (:
At home we celebrated with opening presents and her "cake" this year was ice cream sandwiches with pink sprinkles (a girl after my own heart!)  
She had so much fun and she can't wait till she turns 5!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

She is so adorable! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. They turned out great. She's a superstar! ccc

maeg said...

Oh sweet Reesey! Happy Birthday! You look so pretty and grown-up!

Dawn said...

Is it me or does Reese look like she is 17 in the last pic???? STOP GROWING UP!

Emilee said...

She is such a pretty girl! I love all these pictures. I can't believe she did so well with her ears peirced! I still remember crying my eyes out when I got mine at her age! Way to go big girl!

Dawn said...

I was 6 and remember crying alot too!