Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The award for first person to get stitches goes to.......................................

 BRONSON....Ok so you probably guessed right!  We thought that he would be in the ER before he was 2 but this was unexpected!  It wasn't from running like a mad man or jumping off a table or couch.  No knives were involved.....

  Bronson was playing with Reese and he fell back and a picture frame that was leaning up against the wall fell over on him.  I am still not sure how it happened but he seemed to block himself with his hand and it got sliced in between the glass and wood frame. 
  I was in the room so I swooped him up and wrapped his hand in a paper towel and held it for a minute.  Then I took a peek and instead of clotting his hand was still dripping blood.  So we went over to the sink and I rinsed it off.  Then I saw how bad of a cut it was and knew he needed stitches.  I wrangled him and Reese to the car (thank heavens the big girls were at a play date) and off to Now Care.  Alan meet us there and thankfully held him down for 6 stitches.  He is a tough boy and was back to his normal self that night!
Even something silly and small as stitches makes me realize how quickly life can change and how much we all  love our Bronson! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Glad to hear he is ok.

Liz said...

Poor little guy! Glad he is tough and doing ok!