Friday, January 07, 2011

Goals Overview!!

THIS was last years goals.............
::Do a mini triathlon relay::   CHECK.  And since no one else signed up we got FIRST place!

::Continue to offer new foods to my family.  CHECK- and I want to continue trying this because there are alot of NEW foods we love now..or at least I do (:

::Try to work-out in the morning- CHECK-This really helped be be able to work out more consistently and mornings are not as bad as I thought!
.
::Sign up and finish another 5K-FAILED!!  OK well I was not expecting to be pregnant so I was terribly sick and did not train for it and did not run it ):

::Get more creative with the kids.CHECK- We did more than normal but it is still not alot!  They still love it and I will try to remember to do more.

::De-junk garage-BIG FAT FAIL-  It is so overwhelming for me and I just cannot seem to do it myself.  HELP!  Maybe when my family comes up again I can have my dad help me build some shelves and get all the stuff off the floor.  We have sold ALOT of our crap but, still have alot more to go!

So why do I set goals if I don't always meet them???  Because at least it makes me work on them which brings me to.......................................
2011 GOALS

I am keeping it simple in 2011
 
::Have a baby.  I am getting so excited with less than 12 weeks to go.  I will try to keep myself healthy the last 12 weeks so I can prepare better for his birth and maybe even wait until my due date to have him.

::Sign up and FINISH another Triathlon relay!- Now this is a relay and my team is kind of flaking on me so I really hope they hold strong and are not too embarrassed to have me on their team.  So this also means I am going to have to get on a bike because it is in 4 weeks.

::Make my house a home- I want to create a calm environment so when I have 5 screaming kids and all their friends around I can feel at home (:  We have lived in this house for 5 years and still do not have curtain rods in our bedroom...No pictures on the walls....no decorating in MOST rooms.  So I will try and slowly work room my room and make our house a HOME!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

You are so good making your goals every year. I really should do that too. Maybe then I'd actually get something done! Haha! I am right there with you, by the way, we've been in our house for 5 1/2 years now and I have hardly anything on the walls upstairs. The only room that is kind of decorated is the family room (which really needs to be updated with pictures) and I guess the kitchen.

Dawn said...

Liz- I am glad to hear that I am not the only one!! Our Family room is semi-decorated with now outdated pictures too! Life gets so busy but I am hoping that if I write it down I might do something about it!!

Kyle/Michelle said...

I still can't believe you are going to have another baby! You are amazing. My body can't handle it. ;) And with the cute kids you have, I think you should have a few more! :)I like all of your goals and need to be better about making and keeping my goals. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn said...

Michelle- My body really cant handle it either but, I am still having them (: