Sunday, January 23, 2011

9 weeks and counting.....


Here we are at 31 weeks.  I am ready to explode and I still have lots of time to get lots bigger!  I am trying to stay positive and know that the end result will be another amazing little boy, and that maybe someday I will be glad I took these pictures!
And as soon as the camera comes out I got ambushed!  Man I love these guys!  The thought of adding another one makes me so happy and at the same time I think...what have I gotten myself into.  We decided for FHE that we would try 3 new things this week and see if it makes our days a little less chatic
#1-Do it now rule-  When you take your clothes off out them away right now instead of waiting till later...cuz we all know later never comes
#2-Good manners- Which include not running around the table....not teasing...using utensils and ..just eating and talking nicely!
#3- ONE hour dinner rule.....for some reason with kids running around playing dinner seems to last for 2 hours.
Silly rules but if anyone has good advice to help in these areas I would love to hear it!!! (:

7 comments:

maeg said...

Dawn you're looking so good! We still need to make a date for the cheesecake factory. Next week Aaron is out of town so maybe the following week...

Jenn said...

You look great...I would never guess you were 31 weeks! I'm only 15 weeks and I think my belly is the same size. Haha! I like your three rules. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

Liz said...

I did not realize you were that far along! Wow, that baby will be here before you know it! And you look amazing- I would never guess you were 31 weeks by looking at you!

Dawn said...

Meags- I will talk to Alan and I am supppppper excited!

Congrats Jenn- I had no idea you were pregnant. I hope you are feeling good (:

Liz- It has gone by pretty fast since I have done nothing to get ready for this baby we have alot of work to do before he comes (:

Emilee said...

love the new rules! I would like for us to do those as well! You look so adorable and same with your kidos - I wish we were having another one! You are a wonderful Mommy and you can do it!

Kyle/Michelle said...

Dawn, you look great! That's how my belly looks and I'm not even pregnant! :)
Love the rules and if I could get my kids to sit through 15 minutes of dinner, I'd consider it a success... so it's funny to hear the opposite problem for someone else.

Dawn said...

Michelle-
It takes 2 hours because they keep running around and playing and then coming back and wanting me to heat up the food or more of something else.....its never ending ):