Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fool me once....shame on you...

Fool me twice...........shame on me!  Well you would think I would know better by now but, I don't.

This has been a rough week for us.  We decided to take away Bronson's beloved binki on Saturday night.  So we have had one grumpy little guy for a few days.  Well on Monday....I finally heard silence during his nap and I was JUMPING for JOY think that my sweet little boy has got it down and was taking a good nap.  When I went in to give him a big hug I was greeted by a boy with a HUGE smile and then I saw a HUGE mess.  He decided to rip apart his mattress during nap time......awesome! 
 Its a good thing he is sooooooo stinkin cute.....or he would have been in alot of trouble (:

2 comments:

CCC said...

Oh Bronson!!! It is a good thing he is cute....I bet you died. ... but look at that smile :)

Liz said...

I always get nervous when it is too quiet! Like when I thought Kaitlyn was sleeping and I went in to find her naked and "painting" with her poopy diaper on her crib. (That was a long time ago, but some things you never forget!) :)