Sunday, October 31, 2010

TrIcK-oR-tReAt








OH man I love the holidays!!!  The girls had so much fun this year. 
Savannah- The Queen (thanks again to my parents!!)
Kendall- The Angel (she was the same last year)
Reese- The lady Bug
Bronson- The Horse
After getting all dressed up we headed out in the poaring rain !!!!!  Reese LOVED going door to door and had the biggest smile on her face when she realized every door she went to gave her candy.  Poor Bronson was a trooper and didn't make a peep.  He wore his horse head costume while riding in a stroller in the pouring rain...not even getting a stitch of candy and he was still having fun.  After an hour or so I sent home the soaking wet lady bug (Reese) and the frozen little horse (Bronson).  Kendall and Savannah went on for another 2HOURS!!  They were having sooooooooo much fun so we kept going until their bags were too heavy to carry.....I can't wait till next year!
p.s. Another reason they love Halloween, I think, is the gobs of make-up I put on them!

2 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Love the makeup! Good job! And you guys ARE all troopers for going in the pouring rain!!!

Dawn said...

Thanks Michelle! Thank goodness it was not freezing cold too or I would've cut it short!