Monday, October 04, 2010

Kick Butt Bootcamp!

This is the final week of boot camp ):  I am still trying to convince Alan I need to go one more time (wink wink)!
With one week to go I am down 15 lbs!!!!!  Yippee....Okay so I still have 15 more to go but who's counting.
 Here is the BEFORE!
AFTER:


OK so your probably can't tell I have lost weight. Alot of it was my mommy tummy!
This is a little hike we took on Sunday.  I have no make-up on and my hair is not done...... but this is the everyday ME!
UPDATE:  Yipee!  I got weighed and measured today and I lost 2 more pounds and 3% body fat!!!

6 comments:

CCC said...

Way to go!!! You look fabulous. I know how hard you worked. You deserve it.

Dawn said...

Thanks CCC! Wanna sign up with me again?!? I miss you! We had to do 100 burpees today and I thought that it would be alot more fun if you were there to share in the pain (:

maeg said...

Dawn you look great!!! What is this bootcamp?

Dawn said...

Alan's friend from high school and he is a personal trainer. Since we can't afford that he has a group of like 6 people and 3 days a week he makes us do different things...weights, run, skip, jump! Whatever he says we do and its different everyday so it is really fun! I wish you lived closer, you would love it!

Baby D. said...

what a stud! Good job!!! You look great :).. you always have. That program sounds like a blast

Emilee said...

WOW! Great job Dawn!! I don't think you have another 15 TO lose! Your face looks slimmer and clothes look baggy - you can tell you have been working hard. :) I think you always look great though!!