Friday, October 22, 2010

Another year older and wiser





Can you believe this Sweet little angel is 8???  I can't either.
8 things we LOVE about Savannah-

::She tries her best.....at every thing she does
::She is sweet inside and out
::She will try and brighten your day ..I was feeling sick this week and she came up stairs and stared picking up the room...when I asked her what she was doing she said that I wasn't feeling well and knew that a clean room makes me happy (:
::Does her chores or work without being reminded
::Love to try new things
::Loves/adores her brother and sisters
::Always knows where everything is!  Man, I wish i had this!
::Can play the piano beautifully


Birthday pancakes in BED!  I love the bed head!



Her very own scriptures!!!!!

Her FAVORITE PRESENT....A zhu zhu and if you can't tell the dress up my parents gave her.  She wears in EVERYDAY!!!
Savannah's Birthday cake!  Or in our house all hate cake so she choose a pumpkin pie!  YUM






 
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

5 comments:

maeg said...

What a BEAUTIFUL girl! We love you Savannah!!! Let us know when her baptism is!!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Savannah! I can't believe she's 8! Holy cow, they grow up fast!

Dawn said...

Will do Maegs....as soon as we know when it is! Our ward just got changed last week so it is a mess!!

Emilee said...

Happy Birthday to Savannah! I can't even believe she is 8 and that Jess will be soon! Ahhh! How did this happen? Hey, I will be in Utah on Nov. 11th, so please let me know when the baptism is as well and I really hope I get to be there for it!!! love you!

Emilee said...

I love the pictures you did by the way! The one on the very bottom is my fav. so cute!