Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SiStEr TwInS


Everyone seems to tell us that Reese and Kendall look JUST the SAME. I totally agree but Kendall gets upset by this statement. After Church this last Sunday she said "we are NOT the same.....I am ALOT taller than her!" Right again Miss K.
P.s. If you notice Kendall is toothless??? During her dance pictures the lady kept asking her to smile big so she can see her teeth. Then she finally said...OH! You don't have any front teeth!
I think she has lost 9 teeth now. She has beat Savannah by 2 teeth!

2 comments:

Liz said...

They are so cute. That is crazy that Kendall has lost that many teeth!

Candis said...

They are sooo Cute!I miss being Kendall's primary teacher. I remember her mentioning Reese in the prayers she said a lot. I love the picture of Reese in the sun. Sometimes I get a little jealous when I see my dog outside lying in the sun and wish I was him:)