Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Good or Bad?


I am not sure if today was a good day or a bad day:


Good-Woke up to my alarm this morning. BAD- I woke up Reese too!


Good- Kendall slept in. BAD- I woke her up and saw swollen pussy eyes


Good- Alan had not left for work yet. BAD-Anything on my to do list was replaced by going to the doctors
BAD- She had a bad case of pink eye in both eyes!


Good- Kendall got to stay home with me allllllllll day. BAD- Kendall was BORED staying at home with me alllllllllll day!


BAD- I got in a car accident on the way to Costco(A high-school kid plowed in the back of me) Good- No one was hurt.....not even the car!


Good-I saw THIS at Costco that I have be eyeing for forever and it was alot cheaper there! BAD- I still cannot afford it so it was a painful reminder to see it again!!


Good- I cooked a fab-U-less tilapia with all the fixins. BAD- In the mist of running around after a naughty toddler, 2 bickering sisters and an 11 month old who thinks he is your personal vacuum I BURNED the food and set off ALL of the smoke detectors in the house. Good- No one cried!


Good-ALL KIDS are bathed and IN BED. BAD-Alan leaves and ALL children take turns getting out of bed!


Good- All children back to bed. BAD- Baby boy has some bad allergies and decides that he would rather lay on my shoulder than in his comfy bed. Good- He is sooooooooo cuddly!


Good- Alan come home with a Diet Coke and Reese's.


I guess all is well in the world again. I am tired, and going bed so I can to do it all over again tomorrow (:

5 comments:

Liz said...

Ugh! That sounds like quite a day! You're a trooper!

Kyle/Michelle said...

Days like this are definitely no fun! Atleast you found SOME good out of it! That's way better than I would have done. Hope you have better days to come!

Dawn said...

Well sad to say that this is what happens most days if I atempt to make a nice dinner....I always burn something ):

Candis said...

You are such a good mommy! It is such a hard job. If you ever need anything call me!

Emilee said...

Cute post Dawn! Good and bad we enjoy the journey, right? Cute pictures too- you and your hair look mighty good look'n!