Saturday, March 20, 2010

1st Day of Spring!

Today holds alot of sweet memories. It is the first day of spring and it was Alan's Grandma's funeral. It was an all day event of reminiscing about the wonderful memories we have of Grandma McEwan. She was quit the fireball! This was also the girls first funeral so it was nice being able to talk to them about it. Savannah said that she missed grandma and she really liked her. She wished she could remember who Jesus was and say hi to him and grandma. Kendall thought Grandma was our sweet neighbor and said it looked like she was sleeping. And as I was tucking in Reese I asked her if she had fun today. She said,"YES!" Then she said, "Grandma is at Church....and Grandma outside." I said,"Yes! Was Grandma sleeping?" She said,"Grandma's Dead!"(YIKES) I was surprised by her statement but then she said, " Grandma's happy." Sweet Reese. I wonder how much she understands being 3....maybe its alot more than me.

On our way home I saw the PERFECT photo OP for Bronson! Since he has an upcoming birthday and dressed nicely we stoped an took some pics.....HERE THEY ARE!
YEA! Did not turn out how I hoped it would! Bronon would NOT stop eating rocks! I could not even get him to look at me. After Alan had a stern talk with him........he STILL payed me no attention. He just need to put every little pebble he could stuff into his mouth ):
OH WELL we still have a few days before his birthday.

1 comment:

Kate and Kayden said...

Those are very cute pictures! I makes me smile when I read the comments the girls said. This was a hard one for because Kayden did not understand whey Grandma McEwan was in the "Box". I think what got to me most was when we were in the chapel,Kayden kept saying he wanted to go stand next to grandma greats angel. It gave an overwhelming feeling of comfort and happiness. Maybe he saw something we didn't.