Sunday, March 07, 2010

1 Day......two specail events!

The morning started off with BIRTHDAY pancakes with candles of course!

Then off to see this sweet girl get an amazing blessing by her father (my brother). Is she not the cutest baby girl? I have a zillion pics of her but, will leave the gushing and posting pics with her parents (:




What is with the last few pics you ask??? Well as we are joyfully driving to the blessing, Reese's lovely fancy birthday cake took a dive in the car and was all over ): Not really wanting to cut up and serve gross cake that had been all over my car I let the girls have at it! Eat it, stick your face in it, and then we got rid of it! I realized that it really did not matter what the cake looked like.... they all just wanted to take a bite! Love ya Reese! I am glad you got to spend your special day with your sweet cousin.

1 comment:

Liz said...

What a great mom you are, turning what could have been a disaster into even more fun than just eating the cake normally! I was a little nervous with that first picture that Reese's hair was going to catch on fire!!