Sunday, September 02, 2012

Crafting and Craziness






I am starting to craft again now that the girls are in school!  They wanted matching skirts so I had some leftover material to make some.  Some skirts turned out better than others. Kendalls was a little bit too tight.  I told them they looked liked triplests!!!  YEA RIGHT!  They wanted some pics taken and of course had to bring in the play glasses  because we kept telling SAvannah she looked like a secretary with her little jacket on.  Gotta love these sassy girls!

3 comments:

CCC said...

Such cute photos. Love them. ... and love that you are able to craft again. The first one of Reese is my FAVORITE. You need to put that one on a wall... and the one of... oh my, they are all so cute. Put them ALL up! :)

Liz said...

That first pic of Reese is the CUTEST!! I love all of them though. I can't believe you made those skirts! You really are crafty! I keep thinking, one day I'll get out my sewing machine and make something, but it has yet to happen.

Dawn said...

Liz-
You too will have a craft time soon. Maybe when your girls are in school or maybe when your husband works SUPER late everynight (hint hint). Those are my only times!! Why don't you come over and we will craft together(: