Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Are you sure you want to do this??????










I asked Reese at least 3 times...."Are you sure you want to do this?  She said "YES!"

Its always great to have such good influences around you.  It started in 1st grade when Savannah's best friend chopped off her long hair and donated it to locks for love.  That inspired Savannah to chop her hair and donate it.  This summer Kendall's hair was finally long enough to do the same.  Reese said she loves long hair and did not want to cut it.  I respected her decision since it is her hair.  But all of a sudden she changed her mind and asked me over and over to please cut her hair so she could give it to little kids who need it more than her.  No tears were needed.  She LOVES her haircut and couldn't be more happy.  She seems so much older now ):d

2 comments:

Liz said...

You have the sweetest girls! That is so awesome that they all want to help others. I have always thought her long hair was gorgeous, but it is so adorable short too!

Dawn said...

I tried to get the stylist to make a wig for me from her hair. I loved it too!