Sunday, July 01, 2012

Dear Hudson:


Dear Chunk:
You are the apple of our eye.  The sweetest cutest baby we have ever met!  So how come you have been banned from the public library?


I have personally banned you.  The last time we went I toted you along with your 4 other siblings so we could keep up on reading, however, after repeatedly hitting a baby in a stroller, throwing books, dumping out the garbage, and screaming and hitting your mom after she picks you up....you have been banned!  Probably until next week....till I can either forget about it or muster up enough courage to show my face there again!

Love,
Mom

6 comments:

Liz said...

You are seriously putting me to shame with all of these posts! But I love them of course! :) I laughed that Bronson takes the batteries out of everything- Hailey is the same way. She is so good at taking the battery covers off of everything (especially remotes) and then I can never find the batteries (or use the remotes). We definitely go through a lot more batteries with her around! :)

Dawn said...

Don't forget Liz.....I have NO friends or family here....so I spend all day with the 5 people I love most! Since they have no friends or activities we have alot more free time to do what we want (:

Anonymous said...

I banned my kids from the library awhile back. Here's a trick I learned so we could keep reading. Using our library's website I pull up their age recommended reading lists then, search and reserve them on the site. I put a bunch in at one time and then wait a few days and swing by and get them.(Around here you have up to 7 days to pick up a reserved book before it's reshelved.) This way my angels and I are in and out of there within a couple of minutes. It's been a lifesaver. Especially, since Cole has a goal of reading 100 books before school starts, so far we're on number 53. Good luck!;)
-April

Dawn said...

Good tip April!

CCC said...

Oh Hudson! You silly kid. Don't make your mom a crazy lady. I completely understand. My kids have been banned (by me, out of pure and utter shame) from Harmons, Winegars and Maceys. We have to wait at least 6 months so that no one recognizes us when we return. Hang in there.

Dawn said...

HA HA CCC! Some how I have hung out with your kids and I doubt that they have EVER misbehaved!!