Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NaMe SaKe

My Grampa passed away ....this was the Grampa that I was named after (Dawn/Don) and the
 Grandpa that Hudson was named after...RUSH.  He will be greatly missed.
It was a beautilful ceremony in Atasadero, CA
These are a few of many cousins.......mostly boys!  Look how sweet my Grandma is....and she dosen't just look sweet.....she is the SWEETEST!
I have so many great memories of this tire swing out front of her home
I love the big trees in her yard! 
We meet alot of the family at Morro Bay for dinner and alot of catching up!
Morro Rock
I
I Love my Grandma and get my eyes from her.  I will miss my Grandpa and LOVE
 that Hudson carries his name.

Thanks so much to this goober (my big brother) for traveling with me and Hudson.
He is so great with kids and a fun guy to hang out with too!

8 comments:

maeg said...

He's a pretty cute goober if you ask me!

Dawn said...

NOPE...Just a Goober!

Liz said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. Your grandma really does look so sweet. I love the picture of the 2 of you.

Dawn said...

Thanks Liz. It was not too sad to go to. He lived a GREAT life!

Anonymous said...

Goober? Whatever! I don't know what you're looking at. I think he looks like the coolest person there.

Dawn said...

Ok....maybe he looks like a stalker then (:

maeg said...

Aaron and I had a good laugh when we were reading this post. I asked, What is Na-Me Sa-Ke? I thought it was some term in Japanese that I should know about. Aaron just looked at me and said, It's Name Sake! Oh! So funny :-)

Dawn said...

So funny Maegan! I was just being weird...it was late!