Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks!

I am so thankful for a WONDERFUL family!  We got to go to my brothers house for Thanksgiving this year!  My SIL Meagan always makes amazing food and a beautiful environment to eat too, and they don't seem to mind feending 9 kids!!!!  They even made Kendall a special pie JUST for her.  Since she was born on Thanksgiving!  The night did not end there....after coming home and putting kids to bed Alan and I headed out for our black Friday shopping.  We left at 11pm and got back home after 5am!!  We had a blast and we now have a good system for shopping and got EVERYTHING we needed.  It was so nice to see our dollars get stretched a bit further this year thanks to all the steals at the stores. It was hard to wake up after only 2 hours sleep but we managed (:  Until next year!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I've pretty much given up on Black Friday shopping, although it might be more fun if Craig went with me! That's great that you got some good deals!