Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall has come ......and gone!

 



Well we had fall like weather for about 2 days this year.  One day we woke up and all of the leaves had fallen.  So of course we had the girls go and pick them all up.  An hour later I looked out to see if they were still outside to find they picked all the leaves up and put them on the tramp!  For the next 2 hours they jumped their little hearts out throwing leaves and being crazy!
To follow fall my hair in now BROWN!  Its way easier than blonde for the winter!  And this girl had a big day last Saturday....more on that later(:

4 comments:

Baby D. said...

Your hair is so stinkin cute!!!

Dawn said...

Thanks baby D-
Wish I could curl it!! Next time you come down you are curling my hair so it can be as cute as yours!!

Liz said...

Cute hair!! I love the pics of the girls playing in the leaves. They look like they are having so much fun! I really wish fall would last longer around here. I am SO NOT ready for winter!

Blackjack Team said...

You were not mistaken, all is true