Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I don't wanna forget!

I always think...."I will never forget that", but sadly, with time, my memories fade a bit! These are a few silly things that I don't want to forget!
How Kendall needs to talk nose to nose with you and talk VERY LOUD! Yes, we are still trying to teach her what an "inside voice" is and that if you are talking and spitting on someone at the same time......................back up!

Savannah cannot sit on a chair and eat! Seriously! She has compromised and will sit a cheek down on the bar stool or will have one knee down at the table!

Reese cannot put her shoes on the right feet. She puts on her shoes wrong EVERY TIME! People in the store point it out all the time, but she doesn't care and can walk just fine!
For some reason straight on pictures of Bronson make him look cross-eyed. Weird!

No comments: