Monday, August 23, 2010

All Day-ers!





School started last Wednesday for us! Now we have 2 ALL Day-ers. Savannah returned as the seasoned second grader while Kendall started her first full day of 1st Grade. They both LOVE their Teachers, recess, and lunch! Kendall came home the first day and said,"This day took forever!" I was a bit nervous but on the second day she came home and said,"I LOVE school!" Since they wear uniforms they did not get any new clothes so they loved their new blue shoes and backpacks (covered in peace signs).
I miss them terribly, but love to hear each day all about their adventures!

2 comments:

Liz said...

What cute back to school pictures! Isn't it great to be a kid when school was still fun! :)

Emilee said...

So cute! Although you miss them, is it nice to have only two to get things done? Jacob and Jess start tomorrow and I.... can't wait! I love them but its time! :) I hope we can visit UT this fall or winter!!