Monday, April 05, 2010

SkI bUnNiEs

The Fam!
Me and the girls

Savannah and I. This is what the weather was really like. Notice my hair was frozen in this pic.

Kiera and Savannah
Savannah and I
Kendall and I
SPLITS!!! Kendall showing me how its done.

Savannah and Kendall!! Cute snow bunnies!
::So while my family was in town we decided to take the girls up to Alta for their first time skiing! We went with my sister Kiera and meet my brother and his 2 oldest kids. We had such a GREAT time. It was dumping snow and FREEZING but, we love love loved it. The girls surprised me and kept wanting to go down the mountain with out help. After a tough time trying to get UP the bunny hill we just decided it would be easier up the chair lift! The girls loved riding the chair lift and were enjoying going down the mountain. Apparently were were the last ones on the mountain and the ski patrol picked up the girls and Alan and took them down the last 3rd while Kiera and I enjoyed skiing straight down the mountain (as fast as possible) to the lodge. The girls have asked us EVERY DAY if they can go skiing again....yeah!

2 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

How FUN! But it definitely looks COLD!

Heidi said...

What cute little ski bunnies! Looks like a great time! With plenty of white stuff, unfortunately!!!