Sunday, April 04, 2010

Egg-tastic!

I love Easter. At our home we celebrate Bunny Saturday (egg hunt...ect) and Easter Sunday. Easter Sunday is a special family dinner with a FHE centered on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. This year was a special treat of Conference. Which for us meant PJ's and listening to the prophet. I LOVED all the talks I heard and felt so uplifted. Here are a few pics on Saturday.
The EGG crew! Reese, Kendall, and Savannah
Did you know that EASTER is this girls favorite holiday......she is all about bunnies!

This year we made Monster eggs!! I thought the girls monsters were so cute!
Reese.......just trying to blend in with her eggs!
So cute! They made me take a picture of every egg


Here is our cute little bunny!! Love ya Bronson! We have had a super busy week with alot of pictures so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

The girls are just growing up and are so pretty!! Those eggs are so cute! I didn't do anything very creative this year, but may steel that one next year. :)

Dawn said...

Thanks Em. If I let the girls choose it would have been sparkle eggs again so insead I did not ask and picked up cute monsters to make with my little monsters!!