Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sports Saturday














We have avoided sports that are on Saturday.  We loved spending time together as a family.  However, since Alan works every Saturday we decided to try it out.  That means Kendall goes to Tennis first thing in the morning, then Reese is next playing soccer for her first time and then we go to Savannah's soccer last.  This is Savannahs first time playing soccer too after a few years of begging us.  So Saturdays are now as busy as the rest of the week for us but the girls are loving it.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I was just thinking how excited I am that this Saturday is Kaitlyn's last soccer game until Spring. And that is only one hour! Good luck with 3 of them in sports! :) I guess it probably makes it easier if they are enjoying it though!

Liz said...

PS- Thanks for all of your comments on my blog. I think you are the only one who comments anymore and I'm always so happy when I see your comments! :)

Dawn said...

Liz- DITTO! I love reading your blog and I know that I mostly do my blog so I can print it as my journal but, I luv comments!!

And it is easier that they are all back to back to back. So 3 hours at 2 parks is ok for me for now.....