Friday, August 24, 2012

Legoland



I know these pictures are awful.  The first 2 pics are typically what I get when I take pictures of kids who really want to go! But we need proof that we went!  I actually took the pic on our way out of the aquarium a few days later and we were headed to the beach  But, I didn't bring my camera when we went to Legoland .

Thanks to the public library for the Legoland tickets.  We had a blast.  We went as soon as it open and stayed until it was dark and closed.  Since it was more geared for little kids the oldest 4 could go on any ride they wanted to.  We learned a few things:
Reese:  Loves roller coasters.  But doesn't like rides that go straight up and then drop down
Kendall:  Loves roller coasters, going high, and fast.  Hates spinning (teacup like rides)
Savannah:  Loves spinning and spinning fast.  Not fond of going WAY high and only want to ride the water roller costers and not the other ones
Bronson:  LOVES ANYTHING YOU PUT HIM ON!
Hudson:  Hated the ONLY ride he was big enough to ride on (and I had to lie and say he was 2 to ride an airplane ride (like the dumbo ride)  Screamed the entire ride!
We all were happily tired and headed home!

No comments: