Monday, June 25, 2012

Funny boy

 BRONSON...Where is your fruit stick???
 I got it!
Some things we LOVE about Bronson at 3:

He is talking a ton more.  Which means he is picking up phrases from everyone-
"OH YEA!...."followed by a booty shake
"OH my goodness"
"I can do it myself mom!"

I Love that every morning when he wakes up he runs to me with open arms....gives me a hug and says,"Good morning Mom".

He is still a great napper and good sleeper (:

Love to take out the batteries out of anything.

Love to turn on the TV, dishwasher, washer, dryer, and basically anything with buttons.

HAS TO OPEN THE DOOR TO THE HOUSE! -if someone else beats him to it he has a HUGE fit.
I told the girls he is training on being a gentleman and they need to wait for him to open the door for them!
But, sometimes he will open the door ....run in.....and lock us out ):

Loves to ride his bike, scooter, go for walks, and watching MOVIES with POPCORN!


No comments: