Monday, July 18, 2011

3:32

What is going on at your house at 3:32pm???  Today I heard some screaming...so I went upstairs to where my sweet Reese was taking a nap and  this is what I found.....



My child only wearing underware....stuck on a shelf in her closet!  I guess she was in the process of looking for the perfect dress to wear (while dumping the rest of her clothes) and could not get down.  Her cutness has gotten her out of alot of trouble lately......This one just made us laugh too much for her to be in trouble (:

2 comments:

Liz said...

Haha! Such a cutie! And, what? Reese still takes naps? I'm jealous!

Dawn said...

No don't be jealous! She obviously is NOT taking naps!!! I just don't want to admit it yet!! Can't wait to see some pics of the park playdate! I was sad that I couldn't make it ):