Thursday, December 09, 2010

What we do during School!

  We are counting down the days till Christmas Break!  We miss Savannah and Kendall terribly.  To pass our time during school hours we entertain ourselves by......

wrestling a helpless dog......





 pretending to be Bronson's mommy....(actually she is quite good)

 And doing a little bit of homework!  If you ask her is she is in preschool, Reese will say yes. If you ask her who her teacher is... She says, "Mommy!"  I love love love having her with me.  Besides if everyone was in school then I would have NO excuse and would have to have a clean house AND dinner ready.  I am not ready for that!







2 comments:

Liz said...

Haha! I seriously feel like superwoman when I am able to have dinner ready before Craig gets home (on those rare occassions). And as for a clean house, I still have no idea what that feels like. :)

Dawn said...

HE HE! I am glad there is someone else out there who either has dinner ready or a clean house! Since we all need to eat that means out house is always a mess (: