Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On regrets....

   I have always tried to live my life true to who I am ....no regrets.  And I think I am pretty proud of most of my choices.  But, looking back on what i know now there is one think I might change.  
  Seeing what wonderful friends (best friends) Savannah and Kendall are I wish I would have been able to have all my children 12 months apart!  Yes thinking about the logistics of caring for so many little people would be hard. But, I know now that it would be easier later on.  Our other kids love each other tons but, there is just something special between these two.  Especially since people don't believe that they are even sisters since they look/act so different!  I love them to pieces.  They are my twins I never had! 

7 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Beautiful picture and beautiful girls.

Liz said...

Did you take that picture yourself? It's awesome! That is so fun that they are so close! It almost makes me want to get pregnant right now and have another one since Hailey is 3 months old right now. :) Almost!

Seriously though, it would be fun to have kids closer in age and I really might consider it if my pregnancies weren't so crazy!

Dawn said...

ALMOST! I know LIz that would be so hard back to back with your difficult pregnancies. As I recall.. Kendall did the most damage to my body due to not really recovering from my first pregnancy and she did come a month early too! But, once she was 3 and Savannah was 4 it was CAKE!
Yes, I do take their pics! I do have alot of help from my far more knowledgeable photography friends !!

CCC said...

Love it!!! Great job.

Dawn said...

Thanks for all your help CCC.
Lets meet up...I need to take some of Reese (:

Heidi said...

Look at those darling girls! I can't believe how big they are getting!! How have you been? Sorry I've been terrible at blogging lately but I still love to see what you've been up to!

CCC said...

I think I found us another bright blue wall in a "less scary" location.